Records Management has been created to insure the proper handling of all company records. The group is managed by Claudia Hicks, the company's General Services Manager. Services include:
- Providing retention schedules for each department's records
- Providing storage boxes for historical records to be stored off-site
- Removing & storing historical records at an off-site facility
- Retrieving, delivering, & re-filing records requested from off-site
- Destroying off-site records once they have outlived their schedule
To request Records Management services send an email to Records.Management@LeoBurnett.com. Make sure you include your office number on all requests.